Friday, January 19, 2007

Last weekend i had the opportunity to see Blood Diamonds. I realize this movie has probably been out for a while in the U.S., but the rest of the world tends to have a delayed uptake. Anyways, I would highly recommend that all blog readers go out and see it. The movie is well done and brings to light a problem not often addressed by the first world. Beyond that, I think that it can offer you a greater insight into what I am doing dragging myself half way around the world for ten months.

In other news we are having some people changes at the office here soon. Five of our office members are having their time here come to an end or are shifting to a different office. Please pray for that as the people that you live and work with when overseas are essentially your family.

3 comments:

Noel Heikkinen said...

Do you have access to a video camera there? If so, I may have a video I would like you to shoot. Send me a quick email if you get a chance.

Chat with you soon.

(What is the time difference? Maybe we can video chat and I can record it. Let me know.)

Mateo said...

Hola SeƱorita! Como te va? Just stopping by. Wanted to say what is up! Adios.

Anonymous said...

Hey, kiddo. Glad to see your update. Hope we'll be seeing more pictures soon. I miss you, Mom